Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Take A Peak Into My Bag

What's in my bag?



  1. Roll on Perfume: I have two roll on perfumes that I frequently use, one that I purchased from h&m that came in a pack. It had two scents, one was a fig and one macadamia but I tend to use the macadamia one which I really like, it has a nice nutty scent which isn't too strong to the point where you get tired of it.The other perfume roll on was gifted to me by my lovely mother, which I tend to grab a lot, it's from Aldo. It has a fresh, sweet musky scent that you keep coming back for. Surprisingly Aldo has some amazing perfumes who would've thought. 
  2. Hand sanitizer: I wouldn't call myself a germaphobe but I do like to use hand sanitizers frequently, I go through them pretty quickly. In my bag you'll usually find hand sanitizers from the famous bath and body works. I find myself going to bath and body works when they have a sale and buying a handful of sanitizers.
  3. Hand lotion: it's not really a hand lotion, it's a body lotion but I use it for the solely purpose of a hand cream. The libruderm brand has actually been prescribed to me by my pediatrician a long time ago and I have used it ever since! It's an unscented lotion that is non greasy and it lasts pretty well.
  4. Water bottle: I know this isn't a beauty related product but it is what you'll find in my bag 99% of the time. I can't leave the house without a water bottle, it is a must but hey it does give you clear skin. Doesn't that count as a beauty product?
  5. Lip balm: The one I currently use is carmex. All my high school years I used to use the burt's bees lip balm, it's one of the best lip balms I have ever used. These days I use the carmex which is really soothing and does the job of moisturizing my lips. The only thing I hate is I have to dip my fingers in the pot to get the product which is incovenient.
  6. Wallet: The wallet I currently use is a coach which was gifted to me by a friend a long time ago, it got pretty tired. I think it's time for me to get a new one even though it holds sentimental values.
  7. Lipstick: I'm not the one to put on lipstick every single day but I do have it in my purse to put it on when I feel like my face needs a little bit of color. The two lipsticks I usually carry are the maybelline color sensational the buffs collection in the shade untainted spice and the other lipstick is from mac in the shade verve which was recommended by my mom. Some people would say these lipsticks are dupes, I guess I'm gravitated towards these sort of brownish pink mauvish nudes. Their just a perfect everyday lip wear.
  8. Vitamins: Yes, vitamins are essential to my life. Being a full time student and living in Canada where the the climate is very cold and fluctuates a lot during the year, I have to take some vitamins to compensate for the nutrients that i'm lacking.

No comments

Post a Comment

© HANKAF
Maira Gall